I want to be the first blogger to link to this one:
A study showed a cyclist wearing a helmet is more likely to get knocked off the bike by a passing motorist than a non-helmeted cyclist.
This is very interesting. I need to digest this and gather my thoughts before I make a comment.
- ► 2012 (31)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2008 (140)
- ► 2007 (161)
- Levis Trow
- Late State Fair Photo
- Simple or Complicated?
- Thoughts on the Recent UK Helmet Study
- Helmets Cause Auto Drivers to Hit Cyclists?
- St. Paul Bicycle Survey
- St. Paul Classic after Ride Report
- Just a thought about working from home
- My New Headlight Works Great
- The St. Paul Classic
- This Morning's Ride
- ▼ September (12)