Monday, November 08, 2010

Do Klingons have Xmas?

My wife found this flyer at a local coffee shop. I don't like their coffee or prices, so I won't give them a plug, even if my blog only has .5 readers.

Isn't this flyer fascinating?



















I'm not questioning the legitimacy of this event, but the name "Commedia Beauregard" made me wonder and caused me to imagine the possibility that a prankster could produce flyers like this just for amusement. I apologize to anyone associated with this production if they take offense.

I realize I can do a search or two and quickly find out if this is legit, but I think I'll leave it as a mystery for now -- it's more fun that way.

4 comments:

Snakebite said...

Looks cool to me. Bring your own grog.

lemmiwinks said...

It's official then, I'm half the man I used to be!

Frostbike said...

It's real. A co-worker of mine went last season and said it's hilarious.

brother yam said...

Allowing the cripple T'iny T'im to survive and weaken the Klingon race would be hard to reconcile in this version.