Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Bike Lanes Part 2



I finally got around to looking for information on bike lanes. The first link in the first google search I conducted pulled up ample pile of bike lane information. The linked information tells me this subject has been dragged through the mud many times. So I'm not sure I can add anything useful.

If you have time, read the linked page and let me know what you think. It's an impressive pile of bike lane related information, isn't it.

Perhaps if I look at it from the local perspective, it will be useful information.

2 comments:

AdamB said...

Whew! I'd say that about covers it. I agree with that guy.

Sometimes bike lanes are good, and sometimes they are bad.

Frostbike said...

I'm a user of the available bike lanes here in the twin cities, when available. I like them. However, I'll still use roads where there are no bike lanes.

Blog Archive