I've wanted to install a basket on the front of my commuter bike for a while now. This morning, after the HC Saturday ride, I bought a used basket from the shop. I mounted it with zip ties. I carried some wrapped-up tires home from the shop. It handled well, as expected. This is a low trail bike and I assumed it would handle a front load nicely.
Time will tell, but I'm pretty pleased with it.
The ride was fun. A couple of inches of snow awaited us. We went to the Hard Times Cafe.
- ► 2012 (31)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (44)
- Nearly Abstract Post
- Commuter Basket
- Have You Decorated Your Easter Eggs Yet?
- A Somehwhat Narrow Sidewalk
- Star Wars Video
- New Blog Name
- Trip to Museum with Family and Friend
- Sunday Ride in the Snow
- More Off-Topic Tips
- My Daughter's Sketch Pad
- Glenn's Complete Bicycle Manual
- Today's HC Ride and a Bold Comparison
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2007 (161)