Monday, September 24, 2007

Saturday's HC Ride

Last Saturday, I rode the HC ride for the first time in many weeks. I've had lots of things filling my Saturday morning schedule. I've missed the ride and enjoy the company of the motley crew that attends.

These guys had on electric clothing.

This bike is orange with purple panels. I didn't think these two colors would look good together, but this bike is beautiful, despite the quality of the cell-phone camera image.


Back to the Aster Cafe on St. Anthony Main in Minneapolis for coffee and pastries. This place serves beer too. Maybe I'll come by some afternoon when I have nothing better to do.

This little bird hopped around under our chairs while we drank coffee outdoors.

3 comments:

Frostbike said...

Who you callin' motley??

KM said...

Didn't you mean to say those guys are electrifying?

Jackrabbit Slim said...

how did the bird taste?

Blog Archive