Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The weather today made for some great riding. I got a late start again on the way to work, so I didn't need a light. I'm glad when I don't have to hook up the lights. It's not a big deal, but it makes me feel like I can just jump on the bike and go when I don't have to prepare much. And that's what I'm after and why the three-speed is so nice.

I saw lots of other riders out on the trails also. Many of them had bags and appeared to be riding to work. That's really nice.

I saw a few people on inline skates also. I think I'll use mine in the morning. I've ridden three days in a row and in an effort to take it easy on my knees, I'll try some variety. At least, I'll try variety until I find I can ride my bike every day without knee problems.

No comments:

Blog Archive