Thursday, May 08, 2008

SPAM/Not SPAM

In the past week, I've received a couple of work-related emails that are so out of left field I initially thought they were a clever, new spam technique. They weren't spam, just poorly written business communication.

With that in mind, I'd say if you send out messages that people think might be spam, then you need to brush up on your writing skills.

I mentioned this to another guy at work and he decided to use the following subject line in all his messages for today:

Subject: Your wife will be a happier

So let's join him and pick a favorite spam subject line, then use it as the subject line in your messages. Let me know how it goes.

3 comments:

Eclectchick said...

Great idea. Thanks. I got fired.

Kidding!

jim w said...

My personal favorites are ' Have a trophy in your pants' and the deeply disturbing "you will hurt her womb', both on the same subject, but what a total world of difference.

I responded to the first one.

Matt_J said...

My favs:
big sausage, easy
she won't believe her eyes

Blog Archive