Sunday, June 08, 2008
I built this bike as a backup offroad bike a couple years ago and never rode it. I rebuilt it last fall and determined it was too small. Recently, I decided to get rid of it, because it's taking up room. I turned it into a commuter by a installing skinny road tires, a rear rack and a set of old panniers I had sitting in the basement. I put it on Craig's List this afternoon -- no calls yet.
The fork rake looks crazy. That's partially due to the angle from which I took the photo and partially because it is a bit of a crazy angle. The bike had a Manitou 3 suspension fork when I received it. So I replaced it with a rigid fork that is suspension corrected. Well, I should have looked at how much correction it had. It rides just like it looks, kinda crazy.
Wish me luck.
- ► 2012 (31)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (44)
- The Winner (by handicap)
- Snickers Eating Contest, 2:20 P.M.
- News Flash!
- Snickers Eating Contest, 1:44 P.M.
- Snickers Eating Contest, 11:27 A.M.
- Snickers Bar Contents: Rules Update
- Snickers Eating Contest, 10:30 A.M.
- Snickers Eating Contest, 10:02 A.M.
- Snickers Eating Contest, 9:50 A.M.
- Snickers Eating Contest
- I Wants My Five Grand!
- Saturday HC Ride
- I got tagged
- The Contents of a Boy's Pockets
- Tandem Riding with Kids
- Flat Tire
- Tagged for Books
- Bike For Sale
- Silly Stuff in the Kitchen
- Flower Report
- Bike Basket Support
- ▼ June (21)
- ► 2007 (161)