For years, I've looked forward to riding my tandem with my kids. They grew to the right size more quickly than I expected. I've been running errands with them on the tandem. We make lots of little trips to soccer fields, piano, and school. It's a waste to use a car on such short distances.
So this is our family commuter. I have two kids. If we had two tandems, we could travel as a four-person family on two bikes. Cool.
The kids like to be seen on it. I'm sure that'll change someday, but I'll enjoy it for now.
Because today's schedule was especially full of these short trips for kid events, I've got five bike trips under my belt right now and another before I'm done.
- ► 2012 (31)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (44)
- The Winner (by handicap)
- Snickers Eating Contest, 2:20 P.M.
- News Flash!
- Snickers Eating Contest, 1:44 P.M.
- Snickers Eating Contest, 11:27 A.M.
- Snickers Bar Contents: Rules Update
- Snickers Eating Contest, 10:30 A.M.
- Snickers Eating Contest, 10:02 A.M.
- Snickers Eating Contest, 9:50 A.M.
- Snickers Eating Contest
- I Wants My Five Grand!
- Saturday HC Ride
- I got tagged
- The Contents of a Boy's Pockets
- Tandem Riding with Kids
- Flat Tire
- Tagged for Books
- Bike For Sale
- Silly Stuff in the Kitchen
- Flower Report
- Bike Basket Support
- ▼ June (21)
- ► 2007 (161)