When I began cycling I bought a pair of cycling gloves and have used them ever since.
This spring, I grew tired of some of the complications that go along with my cycling habits. Gloves, for example, need to be washed, kept track of, put on, and taken off.
After about two months without gloves, I decided to wear them again this weekend.
What has the little experiment revealed? I'm a whiner and a malcontent. Without gloves my hands get sore. With gloves my hands tingle and go numb.
I'm not sure what to do, but I'll definitely continue whining.
Subscribe to 3-Speed Blog
- ► 2012 (31)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (44)
- My New Source of News
- Don't Ride on the Sidewalk
- More Glove Talk
- To Glove or Not to Glove?
- Gloves or Not?
- Another Farmer's Market
- Historic Ft. Snelling Visit
- Video of Cannon at Ft. Snelling
- Kunstler's Latest Made Me Laugh
- Hiawatha Cyclery Ride, July 12, 2008
- Dangerous when mixed with strong coffee
- Photos from Nazi Occupied France
- Folding Bikes
- Air Conditioning
- ▼ July (14)
- ► 2007 (161)