Friday, July 06, 2007

A Cliche

If you've noticed I haven't been posting much or making comments on other's blogs, it's because I've been spending less time online. This decision has a purpose. I have the ability to get stuck on something and let it take more of my time and thought than is right.

Blogging is an example of that.

My hope is that by restricting myself a little bit, I will find the right amount of blogging.

This means I'm in a restriction mode right now.

The part of this that I consider a cliche is that I've seen other bloggers run into a similar problem themselves and of course, they post about it.

3 comments:

Jim Thill said...

I have restricted my blog reading to my own blog.

Eclectchick said...

I have been experiencing the exact same phenomenon. But I'm not gonna post about it. I did consider posting about it, but decided to just feel guilty, instead.

Sophzilla said...

I often fall victim to screen suck. Is there a telethon for that?