Friday, January 01, 2010

Paint the Bike

I took my Maruishi commuter frame to a local guy for paint. I chose silver and I'm looking forward to seeing it with a new finish. I'll post a photo or two when I get it back -- maybe this weekend.

In the meantime, I cleaned my basement workshop. It's still cluttered and embarrassing, but now at least it's functional. After cleaning the workshop, I installed studded tires on the single-speed road bike I built. I have to admit, I'm not eager to get out in the ice ruts even with the studded tires.

I took some photos of the work area and this gives me a chance to show off the results of my new flash unit. I received it as a present recently. It really makes photos of people look much better if I use the bounce flash feature.


Here's my pile of discarded tires. They are all in good shape, but I won't ride them again.

3 comments:

Frostbike said...

Glad to see you back, Rob.

Scorpicon said...

Ooh, silver! Hope to see photos of the repainted bike soon.

Glad you're back to cycling and blogging. :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive