Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Russian Brides

Every morning I look over my spam mail folder before deleting the contents. At a glance, I can quickly determine the latest favorite topic of the spammers. Lately, I've seen lots of watch and jewelry spam. If you know me, you know that I don't go for that stuff.

I've also seen lots of Russian bride spam. I mentioned this to my coworkers and we all think it might be a nice idea to bring a helper into the house. Don't you think it would be nice to have someone dedicated to keeping the house in order? Maybe she could teach the kids a new language too?

I searched for "Russian brides" on the Google and found lots of hits. I'm surprised how beautiful they all are. Who would have known that all Russian women look like pro football cheerleaders in their underwear?

If we bring one of these brides into our house, we'll let her know that she has to wear less revealing clothing.

2 comments:

Frostbike said...

I imagine your "less revealing clothing" rule is only in force when the kids are awake.

rigtenzin said...

We'd tell the kids that she's an aunt or something like that.

Blog Archive