Subscribe to 3-Speed Blog
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
I installed fenders on my Davidson. The fenders came from a dumpstered Fuji mixte. I thought they were cheap chromed steel. After sitting in the garage for a year or so, I realized they must be stainless steel.
I had to build the front stay from aluminum stock. Not too bad.
I still need to install some better fitting bars and a better looking stem.
I want it to look like it came from this book.
- ► 2012 (31)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2008 (140)
- ► 2007 (161)
- Levis Trow
- Late State Fair Photo
- Simple or Complicated?
- Thoughts on the Recent UK Helmet Study
- Helmets Cause Auto Drivers to Hit Cyclists?
- St. Paul Bicycle Survey
- St. Paul Classic after Ride Report
- Just a thought about working from home
- My New Headlight Works Great
- The St. Paul Classic
- This Morning's Ride
- ▼ September (12)