Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Late State Fair Photo

At the Minnesota State Fair recently, I took a few cell phone photos. I just sent one to myself as an email attachment. The phone includes a USB port, but I can't use it for transferring photos. It's a bit silly that Verizon has disabled USB port. I realize they want me to phone myself and incur charges. It doesn't make me like them any better than I already do.

I had a heck of a time getting this phone and lots of hassles afterward. I am not fond of Verizon. As far as I can tell that's pretty normal with cell phone service.

anyway, here is the photo. I think I'll buy the hacking kit that allows me to use the USB port on my phone to transfer data. I hear that it voids the warranty, but I'm not sure I care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a lot of fine print to those warranties. You probably unknowingly voided it a long time ago.

Blog Archive