Today's HC ride was a snow tongue ride (if you had fenders, you'd understand).
I thought I'd show some of the bikes we ride in the snow. Here's Pete's. It's a single speed, soon to be a three-speed. It has studded tires.
Here's Jim's single-speed ATB. I don't know what tires he's running.
Here's a pair of Surly Cross Checks.
We piled our bikes on the snow bank at the coffee shop. They gave us our own room inside. Is it because we were stinky?
Here's a snow udder. See the formation of gunk hanging from the down tube, just in front of the bottom bracket?Here's a closer view.
Subscribe to 3-Speed Blog
- ► 2012 (31)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (44)
- What's Your Blog Rated?
- New Snow Bike Term
- Today's Ride
- The HC Melo Saturday Ride
- Weather Talk
- Three-Speed Play
- It's Nice to Ride a Different Bike
- I completed the conversion of my commuting bike to...
- Freerice: Vocabulary Game
- Comment Word Verification
- Orcs in my Drivetrain
- We Drink Coffee at Upscale Places
- Winter Commute
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2007 (161)