Thursday, May 17, 2007

An Old Mushroom Photo

Last fall, I took some photos with the CreepyCam while on an off-road ride. I found this photo still on the CreepyCam the other day. I didn't like the quality of it back when I shot the photo, but now I love it.

This week, I've ridden four different bikes to work (not at the same time). I rode the Maruishi and broke it on Monday. I rode the 3-speed on Tuesday with its new drop bars. I rode the Lemond road bike on Wednesday. That was my fastest commute so far this year. Today, I rode the Davidson 650B conversion. I think my kids would ask me which is my favorite bike. I don't know. I like them all, but I had the most fun going faster than I'm used to on the Lemond.

2 comments:

Eclectchick said...

Cool pic!

Your cam is much higher tech than my cam. After only a couple of days of non-use, my batteries die and the photos on the camera go bubbye.

amidnightrider said...

I agree with your Lemond bike statement. Fast is good and fun.

As soon as the weather gets nice every spring, the fast bike becomes my most ridden.

Blog Archive